Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
The Wipro Salesforce practice helps customers improve Worker & Customer experiences with outcome-oriented consultants who bring the latest digital thinking and unmatched cloud experience. We create actionable strategies that deliver results quickly, and help organizations adapt to a new experience-driven era. We deliver results quickly by harnessing the power of thousands of pre-built solution accelerators. Wipro is a trusted partner to some of the world’s largest brands, including Coca-Cola, eBay, Facebook, Microfocus, Barco, Home Depot, Barry Callebaut Sony PlayStation, Moen, and IBM.
Brief Summary of Role:
As Talent Acquisition Specialist you will be responsible for partnering with managers to anticipate and meet the evolving needs of the Wipro Salesforce practice in support of introducing top talent to the company. This role will own the entire recruitment process, from beginning to end, and will support teams by building and fostering partnerships with the business. This role is responsible for nurturing relationships both with managers and prospective talent, providing an excellent experience to both.
- You manage the full cycle recruiting process for professional services and other areas within the Wipro Salesforce practice across Continental Europe
- You become a trusted business partner by collaborating with internal clients to understand hiring needs, business goals and company challenges
- Based on your market knowledge, you develop and execute together with team members and hiring managers a solid hiring strategy that will meet our people demands, both from a timing perspective, as from a quality perspective
- For each vacancy, you define and execute the right recruitment approach (search, events, advertising, etc)
- You identify trends, make recommendations and define innovative practices to stay ahead of competition in hiring the best talent from the market
- Together with our marketing team you develop, implement and monitor our employer branding strategy to make sure Wipro Salesforce stands out on the market as an attractive employer.
- You screen resumes, interview qualified candidates and conduct assessment to ensure the quality of each hire
- You guide a candidate through every step of the hiring process until contract offer and closure, and you guarantee a consistent candidate experience.
- You maintain data integrity within Wipro’s Applicant Tracking System and work with HRIS Analysts to create reports to drive data-based discussions with hiring managers
- You are always on the lookout for opportunities to drive efficiencies and improve the recruitment process for candidates and the business
Education and Required Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree required or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years corporate or agency recruiting experience preferably in the tech or services industry (Salesforce experience is highly preferred)
- You are curious on market and business evolutions, more specific in the domain of front-office technology, digital transformation and customer experience
- You have experience in partnering with managers, interviewers, and team members throughout the hiring process
- You have an open and friendly personality and you are very eager to learn
- You dare to question yourself and challenge others
- You have a demonstrated ability to build an active pipeline of quality candidates from creative and diverse sourcing efforts
- You have a strong hunting mentality and you are creative in your recruiting approach
- You have ability to work in a growing and agile environment, where things are in a constant evolution.
- You are a patient, communicative team player that is detail oriented and has outstanding interpersonal skills