Senior Salesforce Consultant
- As a senior Salesforce consultant, you will be engaged in digital transformation projects for a variety of clients, where you will act as a lead consultant in building Salesforce solutions for business challenges in a sales and/or service context.
- You will work closely with various client stakeholders and internal team members to deliver the best possible results and high-quality CRM solutions that enable our clients to truly live up to their promise as a customer company.
- You will typically be involved in all project phases, with a strong focus on gathering business requirements and translating them into a workable Salesforce solution.
- You build the Salesforce solution yourself and manage the integration with possible other applications.
- You will work closely together with our development team during the project lifecycle.
- You will be involved in scoping and presales engagements and pre-studies of projects.
- To ensure success and quality, you follow the 4C QA and project management approach.
- You will from time to time guide and coach other more junior consultants.
- You stay up-to-date about market, business and technical evolutions and you actively share your knowledge with your team.
- You have a business or IT related degree (master or bachelor).
- You have a minimum working experience in CRM of 5 years.
- You have extensive knowledge of Salesforce.com and proven implementation experience, ideally complemented with relevant certifications.
- You have strong technical skills (data architecture, developing SQL Queries, web development design languages, scripting tools, protocols, SOAP, security standards).
- You have functional knowledge of marketing, sales and/or service processes.
- You have a strong problem solving mindset and you have a pragmatic approach.
- You have strong client facing and business analysis skills.
- You are result driven and sharing your knowledge is a passion.
- You are a team player with strong communication skills.
- You are highly committed to our customer’s success.
- You represent and promote the core company values.