Senior Data Scientist
We are looking to expand our Analytics Team with an enthusiastic and driven Senior Data Scientist who also has an affinity with managing commercial relationships, activities and opportunities.
As a Senior Data Scientist you will take the lead in the delivery of customer intelligence projects for our clients. Next to this, you will be a point of contact for our commercial team to support them in creating suitable & customer-focused product offerings and elaborate on our data science services in an understandable manner towards potential clients.
- As a Senior Data Scientist you will be engaged in the delivery of customer intelligence assignments for our clients, you will gather and analyse business requirements and you will provide support, training and coaching to our clients in utilizing and sustaining the implemented solution.
- You will support our dedicated sales team in their commercial activities by creating the right proposals, following up on commercial opportunities and activities.
- You help our clients to gain and improve valuable insight in commercial data by analysis, scoring and data modelling.
- Typically, you will be involved in segmentation projects, targeting, forecasting, optimization, churn prediction, cross & up sell and retention initiatives.
- You will make use of data mining techniques, predictive analytics, machine learning, artificial intelligence and advanced reporting by using tools such as SAS, R, Python, SPSS, etc.
- You will provide strategic and tactical advice based upon customer behaviour analyses.
- You will develop areas of industry or skill specialization and expand your current knowledge.
- You will contribute to workshops, pre-sales activities, service management and marketing initiatives and the expansion of knowledge within the team.
- You have a degree in economics, computer science, management or marketing and a thorough knowledge of statistics & data mining (or equal by experience).
- You have 2 to 7 years relevant experience in a data science role.
- You are commercially driven and have experience in a client-facing role.
- You have a good knowledge of SAS and/or Python and/or R.
- You have sharp analytical capabilities combined with the ability to develop and transform concepts into pragmatic solutions.
- You are results driven and you are a true teamplayer.
- You are highly committed to our customers’ success.
- Fluent in Dutch and English. French is considered a plus.
- You love (y)our customers!