Senior CRM Consultant
- As a senior CRM Consultant, you will be engaged in digital transformation projects for a variety of clients, where you will act as senior advisor on designing and building CRM solutions for business challenges in a marketing, sales and/or service context.
- You will work closely with various stakeholders and other team member to deliver the best possible results and high-quality CRM solutions that enable our clients to truly live up to their promise as a customer company.
- You will take the lead in CRM projects and being involved in all project phases: business analysis, design, implementation and change management.
- You will be involved in scoping and presales engagements and pre-studies of projects.
- You will be responsible for quality, budget and timing of these projects.
- You will guide and coach other consultants.
- You stay up-to-date about market, business and technical evolutions and you actively share your knowledge with your team.
- You have a minimum working experience in CRM of 5 years.
- You have a strong background in typical consulting skills: business analysis, change management, project management, etc.
- You have experience with one or more CRM-tools in your career (Salesforce, SAP CRM, Microsoft Dynamics, Siebel, etc.).
- You have strong communication and client-facing skills.
- You have the ability to make complex things easy to understand.
- You are passionate about CRM and building customer-focused companies.
- You are fluent in English, Dutch or French. You love (y)our customers!