Senior CLM (Contract Lifecycle Management) Consultant
Reports to: Professional Services Director
The Senior CLM Consultant role at 4C is an opportunity to join our rapidly expanding Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) Practice.
In this role, you will deliver DocuSign, SpringCM and Conga solutions to customers in the enterprise space across industries such as technology, business services and more. From generating and negotiating agreements, signing with eSignature, automating workflows, analytics and more, these solutions are used by a variety of professionals who are involved in the agreement process such as sales, legal, banking and insurance teams.
As a Senior CLM Consultant at 4C, you will architect and implement state-of-the-art CLM technology and creative business solutions that enable our clients to digitally transform how they do business via contracts and other types of agreements, saving them time, reducing risk and improving customer experience.
- Support business analysts in requirement gathering and converting the client's business requirements into high quality, scalable CLM solutions.
- Both delivering complex configuration yourself and managing the delivery of solutions through less experienced members of your Project team
- Produce training materials as part of project delivery and change management
- Assist with transition projects from professional services to support
- Contribute to a library of internal and customer-facing technical content
- Works with Sales Engineers to support the sales process
- Provide training to customers as required
- Work with CLM team to refine lifecycle best practices
- Following the 4C project methodology to ensure project success. You will be responsible for making sure projects are delivered on time and to the clients/4C quality expectations, in a fast paced, Agile environment.
- Going above and beyond for your customer with a can do attitude whilst remaining consultative and following best practices.
- Represent and promote the core company values
- Identifying opportunities for 4C to implement new solutions for customers.
- Expected to act as a mentor to less experienced members of the team
- Strong knowledge of contract management / document management processes
- Document Management or Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) implementation experience, such as DocuSign, SpringCM, Conga or other CLM solution.
- Experience working within an established PMO process.
- Experience in designing and developing software components.
- Strong analytical and communication skills. Must be able to communicate effectively and confidently with customers, team members and management.
- Operate and promote an environment of teamwork, self-organisation and accountability.
- Must demonstrate a high degree of personal and professional integrity.
- Flexible and willing to undertake a wide variety of challenging tasks.
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines and delivering high-quality services.
- Creative Problem Solving
- Experience in Financial Services, Professional Services or Legal verticals
- CRM or Salesforce implementation experience
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com and it’s administration
- Familiarity with XML and XPATH queries
What we offer
We pride ourselves on providing an environment where our people are encouraged to continually learn and grow. We do this by providing an annual training allowance, promoting from within, regular personal development plans and a strong network of experienced and passionate people, all open to share their knowledge with you.
If you are interested in seeing how your career could develop at Europe's largest independent Salesforce Partner, then get in touch with Fallon, Talent Lead at 4C (email@example.com) for more details or apply today.
Your Personal Data: