Senior Business Analyst
Reports to: Head of Design
We have a brand new opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst looking to make a direct, value impact on Salesforce projects with a diverse range of customers from SMB to Enterprise across media, fintech, manufacturing, automotive, fashion and more.
We need a Senior business analyst capable of assessing our customers ‘as is’ state and help create a ‘to be’ state. Our senior BAs are heavily involved in our projects from pre-sales through to discovery and build. The primary responsibility is to ensure that a customers needs are accurately identified and that prior to build the scope, value, risks and requirements of the project are well defined.
- Lead the ‘discovery’ stage of a project ensuring we understand how a customers company works and what is it they are trying to achieve with Salesforce.
- Work closely with project/program managers to ensure the approach and schedule taken meets the needs of the customer.
- Liaise with our sales team to ensure strong, accurate proposals.
- Engage with stakeholders within the customers business at various levels : c-level through to operational and SMEs. This can be using;
- Solution walkthroughs (working with the solution team)
- Work with the customer to understand and document their current business and how it functions.
- Elicit functional requirements through user stories.
- Work with the our solution architects to identify and document technical requirements.
- Work with customers to identify change management considerations.
- Customer journey mapping and improvement advice.
- Create roadmaps that show the customer our recommended path to success.
- Confidence leading and advising stakeholders throughout the discovery process.
- Confidence while running workshops, interviews and other face to face or group orientated customer engagements.
- 2 years experience eliciting requirements for software projects.
- 2 years experience advising senior business leaders regarding changes to their businesses process.
- 2 years experience visualising process so that technical teams can understand process flows.
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary project teams enabling green field or brown field CRMs, ERP or other similar, major software implementations. This includes technical development staff, configuration staff and project management.
- Awareness of B2B and B2C sales cycles.
- Awareness of salesforce environment, structure and key appexchange products.
- Awareness of other business software solutions with CRM and ERP space that compete with Salesforce
- Understanding of AGILE as a project methodology
- Understanding of the RFP process
- Technical experience with SAAS business software solutions
- Second language of French, German or Dutch.
What we offer
We pride ourselves on providing an environment where our people are encouraged to continually learn and grow. We do this by providing an annual training allowance, promoting from within, regular personal development plans and a strong network of experienced and passionate people, all open to share their knowledge with you.
If you are interested in seeing how your career could develop at Europe's largest independent Salesforce Partner, then get in touch with Fallon, Talent Lead at 4C (email@example.com) for more details or apply today.
Your Personal Data: