- You will work together with our functional and technical consultants to implement and deploy (mainly large-scale/international) Salesforce solutions.
- You will develop Salesforce.com applications to a high standard of usability and quality for the end-users, based on requirements you receive from your project team members.
- You develop the integration of Salesforce with other applications.
- You will write test-scenarios and you will execute tests.
- You will write and review technical documentation.
- You communicate intensively with your team about status, technical issues and creative solutions.
- You will be involved in translating business requirements into technical specifications.
- You continuously expand your knowledge and you stay up-to-date with technical and market evolutions.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in IT or equal by experience.
- You are interested in webservice technology (SOAP, REST) and data integration/migration.
- You have the ability to make complex things easy to understand.
- You are eager to learn and you have a positive attitude.
- You are customer and quality driven.
- Fluent in English, and by preference you speak Dutch or French.