Salesforce CPQ Consultant
We have a brand new opportunity for a Salesforce CPQ Consultant looking to join the EMEA leader in Salesforce Quote-to-Cash implementations. This is an opportunity to work with our most prestigious customers, from unicorn start ups through to global enterprise businesses and household names.
As a result of our growing project pipeline, particularly in the Enterprise space, we are looking for someone with a proven track record of building complex Salesforce CPQ solutions to join the team.
- Build a clear requirements development strategy for each customer engagement.
- Experience with the Lead-To-Cash process and can clearly communicate this to the customer.
- Lead projects from discovery workshops through to UAT.
- Able to perform GAP analysis on current process and apply industry best practise.
- Can translate user stories and business requirements into a technical roadmap.
- Skilled at building and playing back Salesforce CPQ demonstrations.
- Confident maintaining relationships at C level.
- Comfortable working with all aspects of project teams (business users, developers, functional consultants, PMO)
- Ability to travel onsite to clients.
- Has hands on experience in at least 2 CPQ/CLM implementations.
Company Culture & Career Development:
At 4C, we believe each team member should have the ability to grow their career, which is why we support all our team members with career progression through support and sponsorship for Salesforce certifications. We also provide a training allowance, 6 monthly PDPs and reward employees based on work ethic and personal achievement. We don’t believe the time you have been with company dictates your career progression, we believe it’s what you put in. In addition to this, you will be provided with a MacBook, iPhone and two screens to ensure you the right tools to execute your Salesforce powers!
Skills & Experience:
- Experience working within the Salesforce platform on an Administrative or Development level.
- Salesforce CPQ/Steelbrick experience, preferably in an administrator role.
- Experience with Sales/Service Cloud and Partner Communities required.
- Preferred experience with companies using CPQ technology.
- Experience with CLM systems is a plus (SpringCM/Conga)
- Experience with Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce, Migration Tool, Web Services is a plus.
- Salesforce Certified CPQ Specialist preferred.
- Experience of billing solutions a plus (Zuora/Netsuite)
If you are interested in seeing how your career could develop at Europe's largest independent Salesforce Partner, get in touch for more details or apply today!