Salesforce Consultant with experience within Sales or Service Cloud
Become a part of a place with big ambitions, that has a clear purpose in an international perspective.
A lot of responsibilities, great unity and a strong can-do attitude are among the words that spice up our everyday lives here at the office.
Become part of a true people company.
- You will become lead on digital transformations projects at our national and international customers within Service or Sales Cloud.
- You will analyze complex structures in our customers business.
- You will become part of a team, and in a close collaboration with the customer, you have to define and deliver a Salesforce solution from A-Z.
- You will facilitate workshops at our customers.
- You will build and maintain a sustainable relationship to our customers.
- You are able to interact with all layers in an organisation.
- You have a business or IT education (master or bachelor) or something third.
- Ideally you have a couple of years experience with Service or Sales Cloud.
- You speak and understand Danish
- You have a good understanding of different industries.
- You have a hunger to learn, and thrive in a dynamic international environment, where challenges are eaten for breakfast.
- You thrive on freedom with responsibility.
- You find it naturally to be the link between IT and the business.
- You are good at making yourself understandable and good at passing on your knowledge to the customer.
- You possess a professional curiosity, and keeps you updated.
- You are driven by results, and to share your knowledge is a passion.
- You are a problem solver of mindset, and you have a pragmatic approach.
- You possess the consultant gene, and a throughly analysis is natural to you.
4C is a true people company where employees come first. At 4C we are passionated about our work, which creates a positive and vibrant environment with short time from thought to action. You will experience very fast, that we are a flat organisation, where you will get a lot of responsibility, as well as shape your own development. For us learning is essential, why continuous education is a bearing element. On the danish office we are currently 27 people with teams distributed in Oslo, Copenhagen and Kiev.
As a part of EMEA’s largest independent Salesforce Platinum Partner you will make a difference for our customers. Our purpose is to create the best customer companies in the world. Our headquarter is in Belgium, and in addition we have offices in UK, France, Dubai and Norway. Traveling can be expected from time to time.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please call our HR & Talent Manager, Rikke Szymula +45 8180 9032.