We have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Architect looking to join a dynamic, innovative and fast paced team in a growing international company. As a technical architect, you will work on exciting projects with a huge technical complexity giving you the opportunity to evolve and learn on a continuous basis. Together with a team of experienced and passionate colleagues you design and deliver state-of-the art Salesforce solutions that enable our clients to become a true customer company. YOUR ROLE
- You will be engaged in the design and implementation of Salesforce solutions from a data management, functional and technical point of view.
- You lead the integration of Salesforce in the complex IT landscape of our clients.
- You analyze the requirements of the client to deliver a functional and technical design aligned with clients’ needs. You provide technical support and advice during the development phase, deployment and transition to the client.
- You decide on and challenge the use of frameworks and tools, and define standards and guidelines.
- You coordinate and communicate with all relevant stakeholders in the project (client, 4C and possible external team).
- You advise and coach developers on best practices in the area of technical architecture, database design and integration.
- You will be engaged in scoping, pre-study and pre-sales engagements.
- You keep your knowledge up-to-date about the newest technologies on the market and you guarantee transfer to your team.
- You have master degree or you have relevant experience in a similar role.
- You have proven experience or you are a senior developer ready to evolve to a technical architect role.
- You have a strong affinity or interest with CRM related business processes.
- You have proven experience with enterprise applications with a direct link to customer management: CRM, CMS, marketing automation, etc.
- You have experience with several software development tools and methodologies You have a broad technical programming background (java, .Net,…) , you are acquainted with several database technologies and you know REST and SOAP web services.
- Ideally you have experience with Salesforce. If not, you are enthusiastic to dive deeply in this exciting technology.
- You are a team player, you have strong communication and coordination skills and excellent client-facing skills.
- You love our clients!