As a Project Manager at 4C, you will be accountable for all aspects of the project, from managing the project budget and timelines, organising and booking resources and the overall project success. This is an opportunity to advance your project management and business knowledge considerably.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing the day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope whilst ensuring the project documents are kept up to date and stored appropriately.
- Producing feasible project plans, identifying key project milestones and effective sprint planning.
- Assessment of potential risks and issues and how these could impact a project’s success.
- Effective booking of resources to maintain a good run rate and accurate forecast of revenue.
- Use expertise to drive business improvements and identify potential revenue opportunities
- Understanding and adherence to the 4C project governance.
- Effectively manage a project team and ensure your team members are motivated to achieve the project vision according to project timelines.
- Maintaining team morale throughout the lifecycle of a project, both internally and externally.
- Confidently liaising with all stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle.
- Effectively managing risks and issues, working with the relevant stakeholders to mitigate them when they arise.
- Steering the outcome of stressful/uncomfortable situations and viewing these as opportunities to grow and learn.
- Customer Focus - Putting the customer first and at the heart of everything we do.
- Always represent and promote 4C core company values.
- Setting an example by your actions and ethical standards for the rest of the team.
- Strong presentation skills, with the ability to lead and facilitate meetings.
- Effective management of client escalations
- Effective interpersonal skills along with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be organised, proactive and possess effective time management skills
- Experience of leading a project team
- Demonstrated ability to motivate project team members to ensure project success
- Must be able to confidently manage a range of stakeholders, including senior management and end users
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality projects with responsibility of budget and schedule
- Ability to assess business/technical requirements to produce project plans and set appropriate milestones
- Fluent in Dutch and English. Knowledge of French is considered an asset
- Experience of managing Cloud technology projects
- Experience in working with Agile / Scrum
- A Project Management certification is highly desirable, such as Certified ScrumMaster or Prince2 Practitioner
An attractive salary with fringe benefits (Insurances, pension plan, car, meal vouchers…)
We pride ourselves on providing an environment where our people are encouraged to continually learn and
grow. We do this by providing an annual training allowance, promoting from within, regular personal
development plans and a strong network of experienced and passionate people, all open to share their
knowledge with you.