Lead Salesforce Consultant - Nonprofit Team
Reports to: Nonprofit Practice Lead
At 4C we believe that we have a responsibility to leave the world in a better place than we found it. That's why we are launching a new practice in 2019 dedicated to working with customers within the nonprofit sector.
We are looking for a Lead Salesforce Consultant who is passionate about making a difference and providing an outstanding customer experience. This is a new and exciting venture for 4C and this role will be pivotal in shaping the team and how we will work.
In addition, you will work alongside 4C's experts across the group to implement state-of-the-art technology and creative business solutions that empower nonprofits to change the world with Salesforce.
- Support business analysts in requirement gathering and converting the client's business requirements into high quality, scalable Salesforce solutions.
- Both delivering complex configuration yourself and managing the delivery of solutions through less experienced members of your Project team
- Following the 4C project methodology to ensure project success. You will be responsible for making sure projects are delivered on time and to the clients/4C quality expectations, in a fast paced, Agile environment.
- Going above and beyond for your customer with a can do attitude whilst remaining consultative and following Salesforce best practices.
- Represent and promote the core company values
- Identifying opportunities for 4C to implement new solutions for customers.
- Expected to act as a mentor to less experienced members of the team
- Experience implementing Salesforce Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP)
- Experience working in the nonprofit sector
- Salesforce Certified: App Builder/401 Developer or 201 Admin with either Sales or Service Cloud Consultant
- Experience in end to end Salesforce (SFDC) CRM implementations
- Experience working within an established PMO process
- Experience in designing and developing software components
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong customer facing skills, analytical thinker and pro active mentality
- Willingness to travel up to 15% domestically (possible overseas but very rare)
What we offer
We pride ourselves on providing an environment where our people are encouraged to continually learn and grow. We do this by providing an annual training allowance, promoting from within, regular personal development plans and a strong network of experienced and passionate people, all open to share their knowledge with you.
If you are interested in seeing how your career could develop at Europe's largest independent Salesforce Partner, then get in touch for more details or apply today.