Lead Salesforce Consultant
We are looking for Lead and Senior Salesforce Consultants who are passionate about making a difference and providing an outstanding customer experience to play an important role in the delivery of creative Salesforce solutions. You will partner with a diverse set of Enterprise customers, working not only across the Salesforce product suite but also with our strategic partner products.
In addition, you will work alongside 4C's experts across the group, including a Certified Technical Architect and Product experts. You will work with clients across multiple industries or focus on a specific industry to architect and implement state-of-the-art Salesforce technology and creative business solutions that enable our clients to automate processes, increase performance and become more customer-centric.
- Support business analysts in requirement gathering and converting the client's business requirements into high quality, scalable Salesforce solutions.
- Both delivering complex configuration yourself and managing the delivery of solutions through less experienced members of your Project team
- Following the 4C project methodology to ensure project success. You will be responsible for making sure projects are delivered on time and to the clients/4C quality expectations, in a fast paced, Agile environment.
- Going above and beyond for your customer with a can do attitude whilst remaining consultative and following Salesforce best practices.
- Represent and promote the core company values
- Identifying opportunities for 4C to implement new solutions for customers.
- Expected to act as a mentor to less experienced members of the team
- Salesforce Certified: App Builder/401 Developer or 201 Admin with either Sales or Service Cloud Consultant
- Experience in end to end Salesforce (SFDC) CRM implementations
- Experience working within an established PMO process
- Experience in designing and developing software components
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong customer facing skills, analytical thinker and pro active mentality
- Willingness to travel up to 15% domestically (possible overseas but very rare)
What we offer
We pride ourselves on providing an environment where our people are encouraged to continually learn and grow. We do this by providing an annual training allowance, promoting from within, regular personal development plans and a strong network of experienced and passionate people, all open to share their knowledge with you.
If you are interested in seeing how your career could develop at Europe's largest independent Salesforce Partner, then get in touch for more details.