Junior Digital Marketing Consultant
In order to cope with our current growth, ambitious national and international expansion plans, we are looking for a new colleague to join our Digital Marketing team. As a Junior Digital Marketing Consultant, you will be involved and support our Digital Transformation Projects with a Digital Marketing focus, for clients in a variety of sectors.
- As a Digital Marketing Consultant, you will be involved in digital transformation projects, where you collaborate with colleagues on designing and building solutions for a variety of clients facing business challenges in a marketing sales and/or service context.
- You will inspire our clients on how digital marketing technology and our approach can help them in optimizing their customer experience and cross-channel strategy
- You will analyze the current business processes, business model and technology landscape of our clients, define functional requirements, translate them into technical specifications and build the actual solution in Pardot and/or Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- You will analyze existing and future (event driven) marketing actions of our clients and advice on how to further evolve in the area of digital marketing
- You will build in-depth knowledge and implementation expertise in the domain of digital marketing and marketing automation tools
- You will be in charge of preparing workshops, demo’s and trainings to end users as well as developing the necessary training materials.
- You support more senior consultants in project and change management tasks.
- You stay up-to-date about market, business and technical evolutions and you actively share your knowledge with your team.
- You have a bachelor or master’s degree in a business/Marketing-related field.
- You are strongly interested in business technology and cloud computing in a digital/interactive marketing environment
- You are intrigued by Customer Relationship Management.
- You have the ability to make complex things easy to understand.
- You are a dynamic person and eager to learn.
- Your communication skills are advanced and you are fluent in English, Dutch or French.
- You love (y)our customers!