Junior CRM consultant
- As a junior CRM Consultant, you will be involved in digital transformation projects for a variety of clients, where you collaborate with colleagues on designing and building solutions for complex business challenges in a marketing, sales and/or service context.
- You will analyze the current business processes, business model and technology landscape of our clients, define functional requirements and help translate them into technical specifications.
- You will work together with senior consultants on deploying and implementing mainly large-scale/international CRM solutions.
- You will set up and configure Salesforce.com applications that enable our clients to truly live up to their promise as a customer company.
- You will be in charge of preparing workshops, demo’s and trainings to end users as well as developing the necessary training materials.
- You support more senior consultants in project and change management tasks.
- You stay up-to-date about market, business and technical evolutions and you actively share your knowledge with your team.
- You have a bachelor or master’s degree in a business/IT/technology-related field.
- You are strongly interested in business technology and cloud computing.
- You are intrigued by Customer Relationship Management.
- You have the ability to make complex things easy to understand.
- You are a dynamic person and eager to learn.
- Your communication skills are advanced and you are fluent in English, Dutch or French.
- You love (y)our customers!