Java Back-end Developer
- As a Java Back-end Developer you will be part of our app development team and be in charge of developing custom web apps closely integrated with the Salesforce CRM
- You will be building RESTful API’s with Java Spring consumed by third-party systems, Salesforce or/and a custom Angular interface developed by the front-enders in the team.
- You will deploy your apps to Heroku or AWS and setup the technology stack enabling a high standard of usability and quality for the end-users.
- You will work closely with our CRM consultants and other team members in building custom apps that tackle the technical and business challenges of our customers.
- Functional analysis, translating the customer's needs into technical specifications, writing technical documentation, test scenarios and the execution of tests are additional parts of your responsibilities.
- Teamwork is a core value of the way we work. Close communication with other project team members about project status, technical challenges, etc. is key to our success.
- You expand continuously your knowledge as you will be recognized as a subject-matter expert in this domain in our company.
- You have had your first working experience in a web development context.
- You have backend development experience with one or several of the following languages: Java, .Net, PHP, Ruby, etc. .
- You have an IT-related degree or an equivalent in working experience.
- You are strongly interested in cloud technology and the latest web technologies.
- Fluency in English, and additionally you speak Dutch or French.
- You are eager to learn and to develop your technical skills.