Head of CLM (Contract Lifecycle Management) Practice
This is an exciting opportunity to join and lead our rapidly expanding Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) Practice within an experienced Salesforce partner. The Head of CLM Practice is responsible for achieving the department objectives by managing staff, resource and maintaining the expected quality standards delivered by consultants on professional services projects.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Team Management; day to day management and coaching of your team, including absences, individual and team performance, disciplinaries, recruitment, onboarding, training & progression.
Escalations; handling of all initial customer escalations within your team and coaching consultants to effectively manage risks within a project to minimise and prevent escalations.
Project Margin; monitoring and consistently achieving a good margin across your team's projects.
- Profit and loss (Gross); Managing the profit and loss of the team
- Managing an expense budget across the team and related bonuses/salary raises within the team
- Delivery; you will be expected to deliver hours on your team’s projects to fulfill three key responsibilities
- Maintain Subject Matter Expert status on the product
- Ensure your team hit their revenue target
- Training on real life projects for employees
- Making sure your team deliver their assignments on time, hiring where needed whilst setting and communicating an appropriate lead time to the Sales team.
Quality Management; as the SME and lead for your team you will be involved in presales where needed and approvals of incoming work to make sure they are scoped fully. You will also be involved in all projects your team are working on to make sure 4C quality standards are maintained and will be responsible for the NPS scores for your teams projects.
Process management; Promoting and enforcing new and existing processes. Continual training for your team to make sure processes are unified and followed correctly.
Driving & Delivering successful initiatives; you will be required to benchmark your team’s performance inline with your KPI’s, identify, plan and execute initiatives to improve your KPI’s.
Leadership; Provide strong leadership skills as a role model across the professional services and wider company teams. Lead by example and set the benchmark for expectations personally and professionally. Always represent and promote the core company values.
- Monthly management reporting into the Professional Services director on the performance of the individual’s team within the department, focused on the KPIs below.
- Managing the partnership with SpringCM/DocuSign, to include but not limited to:
- Marketing initiatives
- Pre sales and sales responsibilities including scoping of projects and writing SOW’s/Proposals
- Work with Sales & Marketing to design, develop and deploy partner strategies
- Keep relationships strong and deliver our message and methodology to partners
- Proven track record in delivering high-quality complex SpringCM/CLM solutions and providing consultancy services to customers
- Strong working knowledge of the Salesforce.com platform
- Strong Technical knowledge of SpringCM/CLM products and contract workflow processes within all industries
- Proven track record in handling difficult customers and resolving conflict
- Must be organised, proactive and possess effective time management skills
- Ability to evaluate team performance by analysing and interpreting data and metrics
- Proven track record of inspiring and developing team members
- Ability to manage key Stakeholders
If you are interested in seeing how your career could develop at EMEA's leading DocuSign and SpringCM implementation Partner, then get in touch for more details or apply today.