Graduate Technology Consultant
Reports to: Head of CLM Practice
To start: September 2019
The Graduate Technology Consultant role within 4C is an opportunity to join our rapidly expanding Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) Practice and would suit a recent graduate who is passionate about technology and looking to build a career in IT consultancy.
The Graduate Consultant will be responsible for working with our clients to gather business requirements and implement CLM solutions, such as DocuSign or SpringCM.
CLM is a fast-growing market, as organisations continue to digitise and automate their processes. Through the implementation of CLM solutions, we help our customers to modernise their system of agreement to do business faster with less risk, lower cost, and better experiences for customers and employees.
- Work with clients to gather and refine business requirements
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Create business process analysis artifacts, including but not limited to use cases, stories, process flows, project schedules
- Participate in creating and executing manual test cases as well as provide assistance in UAT efforts
- Collaborate closely with professional service engineers on developing and testing functionality for which requirements were gathered and documented
- Develop and present change requests for out-of-scope requests
- Proactively resolve and/or escalate issues
- Produce training materials as part of project delivery and change management
- Participate in project decisions, escalations, prioritizations as need to achieve program goals and objectives
- Coordinate project dependencies such as tasks, timelines, resource allocation and risks both internally and externally
- Provide project status reports/briefings to senior professional service managers as well as project stakeholders
- Assist with transition projects from professional services to support
- Contribute to a library of internal and customer-facing technical content
- Works with Sales Engineers to support the sales process
- Provide training to customers as required
- Work with CLM team to refine lifecycle best practices
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or related field
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Operate and promote an environment of teamwork, self-organisation and accountability. Must demonstrate a high degree of personal and professional integrity
- Strong analytical and communication skills. Must be able to communicate effectively and confidently with customers, team members and management.
- Flexible and willing to undertake a wide variety of challenging tasks.
- Creative Problem Solving
- Experience with Business Process Management or Business Process Mapping tool a plus.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com and it’s administration is a plus
- Familiarity with XML and XPATH queries is a plus
What we offer
We pride ourselves on providing an environment where our people are encouraged to continually learn and grow. We do this by providing an annual training allowance, promoting from within, regular personal development plans and a strong network of experienced and passionate people, all open to share their knowledge with you.
If you are interested in seeing how your career could develop at Europe's largest independent Salesforce Partner, get in touch for more details or apply today!