- As a Digital Strategist, you serve as a trusted advisor for your customers in the field of digital marketing and related focus areas (lead management and nurturing, demand generation, campaign management, digital metrics and dashboarding, etc).
- You contribute to and shape the program vision at the customer while advising and articulating program/project strategies.
- You mentor and guide both team members and partners to guarantee the success at the customer while contributing to the growth of the team (Knowledge, Experience, ...).
- You review and correct project/program direction, approach and key artifacts to keep programs on track and solutions extendable and maintainable going forward.
- You troubleshoot key customer implementation issues and demonstrate ability to drive to successful resolution.
- You lead the evaluation of business and technical requirements from a senior level.
- You manage customer expectations and negotiate solutions to complex problems with both the customer and third-party partners.
- You build relationships with business partners, internal and external, and contribute to the broader goals and growth beyond the scope of a single customer engagement.
- You act as the interface between business and ICT and you adapt your messages to all different parties involved.
- You contribute to the growth of the team; serving as an active contributor to the practice knowledge and resource base; mentor, educate, and enrich technical and non-technical Salesforce, customer and partner colleagues.
- You have a master degree in the field of Business, Marketing and/or IT
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience in a digital marketing or data-driven crm environment
- You have 5-10 years experience as a Functional Architect, Business Analyst or Consultant in a mid to large sized organization with demonstrated leadership driving an organizational transformation in a matrix organization
- You are able to mentor different resources active at the customer
- You have proven project/program management experience (ideally with some agile techniques) in the context of the implementation of a leading digital marketing platform
- You have ideally some experience with one or more CRM systems and integration within a complex IT and business landscape
- You have a strong can-do approach, not afraid to dig into project details and you keep a global view and on the project and the business benefits
- You are an experienced speaker with the ability to evangelize best practices at various levels within a large organization. You have a particular desire to continually study new technologies and functionality, as well as be involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies.
- You love (y)our customers!