4C is looking for a passionate data analyst, to expand our Analytics team. As a Data Analyst you will be closely involved in Customer Intelligence Projects for clients.
You will work on a large variety of projects in an international growing environment that enables you to pursue your own professional development path, interests and ambitions.
You will work closely with other experts on transforming companies into 'customer companies', in a working environment that is build on continuous innovation and teamwork.
- As a Data Analyst, you will be involved in translating business needs in reporting and dashboarding assignments for our clients.
- You will be in charge of the creation, automation and delivery of analysis or reports in a marketing, sales or service environment.
- You are a solid point of contact for various stakeholders, internally and at the client, for various data related topics.
- You are in permanent contact with the different business teams at the client, regarding their analytics needs and help them to address important business questions with data.
- You act as a data steward and help customers improve the quality of their data.
- You support other consultants in building, validating and rolling-out advanced data analytic models.
- You maintain the knowledge base and necessary documentation to make sure the team always has access to the latest methods, queries and insights.
- You support key decision makers with the information they need to make sound business decisions.
- You stay up-to-date about market, business and technical evolutions and you actively share your knowledge with your team.
- You have a bachelor or master’s degree in a business/data/technology-related field and are looking for a first experience in Data Analysis.
- You work in an accurate manner, have an analytical mindset and love to work with data in client projects.
- You have good working experience in SQL and advanced Excel skills. Knowledge of Python, R, SAS and database systems are nice-to-have.
- You work proactively and take initiative to ask the information required.
- You are able to communicate technical and analytical content in a way that business people can understand.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and are fluent in English and Dutch/French.
- You love (y)our customers!