CPQ Lead Consultant
4C is EMEA’s largest independent Salesforce Platinum Partner and one of the leading customer-centric consultancies in Europe and the Middle East. We have been building customer companies since 1997. In that time, we’ve successfully delivered over 1500 projects, worked with more than 500 customers and grown to about 350 people, holding more than 1141 Salesforce certifications, making us one of EMEA’s most certified Salesforce partners.
As we are expanding our Quote-to-Cash practice in the Benelux, we are looking for experienced CPQ/Billing Consultants to join our team. You would be part of the local delivery team that has, in collaboration with our global QTC consulting practice, a global reach of over 60 dedicated Q2C consultants that has delivered over 40 CPQ / Billing programmes.
The CPQ Lead Consultants lead ‘business requirements gathering sessions’ and own the end-to-end solution design process. They work closely with the client to create the functional and technical solution design that meets the client’s requirements. They provide the necessary assistance to the configuration team during the build and testing phase of the project. In addition to this, CPQ Lead Consultants also play a key pre-sales role. They help nurture commercial leads by providing advice and demonstrating both the capabilities and limitations of the platform in meetings.
- Leading the project team for the entire duration of the project, from initial design until final validation by the customer
- Guide your client on Quote-to-Cash best practices and continuously challenge the status quo in order to deliver a robust solution that is in line with expectations of the customer and the capabilities of the product
- Ensuring that the Quote-to-Cash implementation is compatible and aligned to the overall IT landscape of the customer
- Documenting complex business requirements into a digestible format that can be understood by the client and the project team
- Hands-on mentality during the design phase by thinking one step ahead and creating prototypes when necessary in order to gain the confidence of our customers
- Communicate the added value and support the business case of the solution both during pre-sales support and during ongoing assignments
- Engaging in the Salesforce community to foster a sense of collaboration, learning and to drive mutual professional growth
- Fluent English (French and/or Dutch is advantageous)
- Strong analytical skills and mindset: ability to quickly and thoroughly analyze the impact of decisions on the entire scope of the project
- Masters degree in a business, financial or technology related field
- Client facing experience and strong presentation, communication and organizational skills
- In-depth knowledge of the entire Quote-to-Cash process (including financial back-office systems for GL/AR/Invoicing)
- At least 2 years of experience in Quote-to-Cash (either CPQ or Billing), dedicated Salesforce CPQ/Billing experience is preferred
- Hands on understanding of CRM (preferably Salesforce)
- Travel across EMEA is based on preference
- This position is open to European citizens/Visa holders