Core Cloud Consultant
4C is EMEA’s largest independent Salesforce Platinum Partner and one of the leading customer-centric consultancies in Europe and the Middle East. We have been building customer companies since 1997. In that time, we’ve successfully delivered over 1500 projects, worked with more than 500 customers and grown to more than 365 people, holding more than 700 Salesforce certifications, making us one of EMEA’s most certified Salesforce partners.
4C is a true people company where employees come first. Freedom under responsibility, flexibility and being great colleagues are strong indicators of our knowledge sharing culture. We are all part of the 4C family, where we support each other both socially and professionally. With a Nordic organisation structure, you will experience a positive and vibrant environment with short time from thought to action. We are agile project oriented and for us learning is essential in all we do. Thus, continuous education, development of professional as well as personal competencies is in our DNA.
Depending on your skill set, your role will entail:
- Working with a solid analytical and structured approach combined with dedication and personal drive, aiming at creating results and delivering high quality within agreed dealines
- Analyse current business processes, business model and technology landscape, define both technical and functional requirements and help translating these into tangible deliverables driving business tranformation
- You will set up and configure Salesforce applications that enable our clients to truly live up to their promise as a customer company
- You will be in charge of preparing workshops, demo’s and trainings to end users as well as developing the necessary training materials
- You will be expected to have a continuously development in relation to acquire new certifications and attend internal training
- You have between 1-5 years of experience within the Salesforce’s eco system and are now ready to enter the 4C Salesforce universe to accelerate your career even further
- You come with a relevant background, preferably with in business or IT, or related discipline
- It is an advantage if you are familiar with all the stages of development for successful IT organisations and IT processes
- You're good at understanding and communicating complex topics in both Nordic and English
- You appreciate having influence on your job and your development plan
- You thrives in an environment where you are given responsibility
- You are curious by nature, proactive and have a hunger to learn
- You enjoy being involved in digital transformation projects for a variety of clients, where you collaborate in teams on designing and building solutions supporting complex business challenges in different industry sector contexts
- It is an advantage if you have functional knowledge of and experience in Sales, Service, B2B Commerce and/or Manufacturing
If you have any questions please contact Rikke Szymula, HR & Talent Manager at 4C Nordics at 0045 8180 9032.