We're hiring for a strategically minded enterprise Commercial Consultant. It's a fantastic opportunity for someone with consultative and challenge selling expertise into one of the fastest growing tech markets worldwide.
As a Salesforce Platinum Partner we use Salesforce’s industry leading products to help B2B and B2C companies create intelligent, omni-channel platforms that focus on the important things, such as what their customers want
- To assist companies in becoming customer-centric in an ever more technical, social and omni-channel world.
- To become the best Salesforce Partner to work for in the UK ecosystem.
For more than 20 years, 4C has been helping companies transform from product focused to customer obsessed, by bringing their customer experiences to life on the Salesforce platform.
With expertise in every cloud and experience combining the leading cloud apps within the Salesforce platform, 4C offers a wealth of experience in helping transform how companies do business using Salesforce, advanced analytics, management consultancy and most recently, artificial intelligence.
The Opportunity for you:
- You will be responsible for building relationships with Salesforce and being the first point of contact for our new customers.
- Your role will include meeting with the client and understanding their business processes and existing challenges. You will then design a solution which will solve the customer's problem, in line with their requirements.
- You will be responsible for negotiating the contract and ensuring the client is happy with the agreement before they sign and the project is passed to our Professional Services team to deliver.
- You will have collaboration opportunities with some of the top experts and professionals working in the Salesforce ecosystem
- You will have day to day access to the Founder and CEO.
- Builds relationships with Salesforce executives to drive Service-related revenue
- Brings in new accounts and revenue
- Works individually and with 4C team members to support projects
- Ability to exercise independent judgment, and has the ability to take the lead role on enterprise-level sales opportunities and client projects, with minimal direction from a director or engagement manager
- Facilitate meetings and conduct brainstorming sessions, using consensus-building skills to interact with executive level project sponsors
- Lead vision and strategy discussions with executive leadership and management
- Writes speaks and engages both internally and externally in line with 4C company values
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly assimilate and apply new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Basic knowledge of implementation and configuration of analytical tools like Salesforce Wave etc
What we expect:
- Proven experience in consultative solution selling, such as Salesforce or another CRM
- Accustomed to meeting sales targets and deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders at varying levels; including Boards of Directors, Sales Directors, Marketing Director and CEO’s
- Naturally inquisitive
- Consultative sales professional - becoming a trusted advisor for your customers
- Willingness to travel Nationally and Internationally
- Salesforce Certified: Salesforce Administrator, Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant etc
- Thought leader in Salesforce and Cloud technology
Company Culture & Professional Development:
We have a proven track record in developing and nurturing talent and we’re genuinely excited at the diversity of thought and innovation that people bring to our business.
We have a unique culture here at 4C. We thrive on collaboration and teamwork; we are focused but still have fun. This results in an environment that our team genuinely love to be a part of. We provide a structured development environment, but crucially offer the flexibility you’ll need to quickly realise your full potential.
If you are interested in seeing how your career could develop at Europe's largest independent Salesforce Partner, get in touch for more details or apply today!