Because of our strong growth, we are looking to expand our Commercial Team with an enthusiastic and driven Commercial Assistant to follow up on our commercial activities.
As Commercial Assistant you will contribute in realizing our Commercial Business Plan through maintaining relationships with customers and prospects in an organized manner, and by supporting our Commercial Team where necessary. You will also become the main point of contact for clients and prospects.
- As our internal point of contact for clients and prospects, you will answer commercial questions that come in by phone or email and you will arrange that the necessary info or required actions are shared with internal stakeholders involved (Sales, Management, Consultants, etc.).
- You are responsible for the administration that results from our commercial activities and ongoing client files (drafting PO’s, following up on invoicing, gathering client information, setting up client files, drafting contract renewals, etc.).
- Collecting, processing, keeping up to date and following up on commercial information in our CRM database, Salesforce, is part of your daily tasks.
- You will be in charge of maintaining and building customers relationships.
- Optimizing the processes behind our commercial activities is part of your responsibility e.g. participate in how we can work more efficiently, building templates, collecting references, etc.
- You will also support our marketing activities such as organizing events and following up on the commercial information that result from these activities.
- You are a teamplayer and will work closely with everyone from our Commercial Team, support where necessary and maintain regular communication with everyone from the team.
- You have a degree in a commercial/administrative field or equal by working experience.
- You have worked with a CRM-system before.
- You like to combine the administrative and commercial part of your role.
- You have strong communication skills and work in an organized and structured manner.
- You are commercially driven, willing to help, customer-focused and flexible.
- You like to work independently but also maintain a good contact with internal and external stakeholders.
- You are in fluent in English and Dutch/French.