CLM (Contract Lifecycle Management) Consultant
Reports to: CLM Practice Director
The CLM Consultant role at 4C is an opportunity to join our rapidly expanding Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) Practice and would suit a Salesforce professional who is looking to distinguish themselves in the ecosystem by specialising in CLM and joining the most experienced Salesforce partner in EMEA with a dedicated CLM team.
The CLM Consultant will be responsible for working with our clients to gather business requirements and implementing CLM solutions, such as DocuSign, SpringCM and Conga. These solutions can benefit companies of all sizes automate their document processes, improve communication, and collaborate, both inside and outside their company walls.
- Work with clients to gather and refine business requirements
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Create business process analysis artifacts, including but not limited to use cases, stories, process flows, project schedules
- Participate in creating and executing manual test cases as well as provide assistance in UAT efforts
- Collaborate closely with professional service engineers on developing and testing functionality for which requirements were gathered and documented
- Develop and present change requests for out-of-scope requests
- Proactively resolve and/or escalate issues
- Produce training materials as part of project delivery and change management
- Participate in project decisions, escalations, prioritizations as need to achieve program goals and objectives
- Coordinate project dependencies such as tasks, timelines, resource allocation and risks both internally and externally
- Provide project status reports/briefings to senior professional service managers as well as project stakeholders
- Assist with transition projects from professional services to support
- Contribute to a library of internal and customer-facing technical content
- Works with Sales Engineers to support the sales process
- Provide training to customers as required
- Work with CLM team to refine lifecycle best practices
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or related field or equivalent work experience
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and anticipate team needs
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Operate and promote an environment of teamwork, self-organization and accountability. Must demonstrate a high degree of personal and professional integrity
- Strong analytical and communication skills. Must be able to communicate effectively and confidently with customers, team members and management.
- Flexible and willing to undertake a wide variety of challenging tasks.
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines and delivering high-quality services.
- Creative Problem Solving
- Experience with Business Process Management or Business Process Mapping tool a plus
- CRM and Salesforce implementation experience
- Document Management or Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) implementation experience, such as DocuSign, SpringCM or Conga
- Previous consulting experience
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com and it’s administration
- Familiarity with XML and XPATH queries
What we offer
We pride ourselves on providing an environment where our people are encouraged to continually learn and grow. We do this by providing an annual training allowance, promoting from within, regular personal development plans and a strong network of experienced and passionate people, all open to share their knowledge with you.
If you are interested in seeing how your career could develop at Europe's largest independent Salesforce Partner, then get in touch with Fallon, Talent Lead at 4C (email@example.com) for more details or apply today.
Your Personal Data: