Reports to: Professional Services Team Leader
As part of a project team, the business analyst’s role is to ensure that our solutions are aligned to our customers’ business objectives and that their needs are being met. They are involved with a project from beginning to end and are integral to project success. They challenge future process, based on a customer’s current state, and advise on potential change both to the 4C project team and to our customers where appropriate.
- Document project objectives and success criteria
- Identify, define and manage requirements for a project
- Initial discovery
- Sprint level requirements gathering
- Quality Assurance - championing high standard of build meeting the requirements, epics and features.
- Analyse the structure of the business, how it uses people/process/systems and data
- Business information modelling
- Data modelling
- Process modelling
- Customer journey mapping
- Understand a business's goals
- Senior stakeholder engagement to understand what they are trying to achieve
- Work with the project team to define future state improvements
- Work with project team on the business case for change
- Documenting new projects
- User stories + acceptance criteria
- User flows
- Business requirements documents
- Ongoing documentation version control
- Internal sprint testing (advocacy of our customers needs)
- Test script writing (working with customers project team)
- Communicating impact to customers communications strategy
- Communicating impact to customer change management strategy
- Ability to communicate at all levels from C Suite to System Users
- Questioning the Why not just the What to ensure full capabilities and issues are drawn out.
- Exposure to many end-to-end projects of varying complexity
- Can demonstrate how business issues were identified and recommendations that were made. This includes non software solutions
- Quality assurance - understands and leads on QA within projects.
- Can work to tight deadlines and communicates any deviation to timelines.
What we offer
We pride ourselves on providing an environment where our people are encouraged to continually learn and grow. We do this by providing an annual training allowance, promoting from within, regular personal development plans and a strong network of experienced and passionate people, all open to share their knowledge with you.
If you are interested in seeing how your career could develop at Europe's largest independent Salesforce Partner, then get in touch for more details.
Your Personal Data: